Although various sources give this building a construction date of 1883, evidence suggests construction may have begun prior to 1881. Commissioned by Stingley and Huntress, they were listed as the building’s occupants in 1886. The building was occupied by the post office in 1894. The owners expanded the building between 1885 and 1890. In 1886, the building also housed the Independent Order of Odd Fellows Hall and Knights of Honor on its second floor. Today, the renovated Poyntz Avenue storefront is occupied by a home store and the ground floor of the rear addition is occupied by a single business – a tabletop game and coffee shop. The entire second floor is occupied by a local strategic marketing group.