|Year(s) Listed: • 1993|
|City/Town: • Topeka|
|Location Class: • Government|
|Built: 1932 | Abandoned: N/A|
|Historic Designation: • Register of Historic Kansas Places|
|Status: • Demolished (1995)|
|Contributor: Kansas Preservation Alliance|
Photo by: Engineered Demolition Inc.
Built in 1932 the structure stands vacant at 535 S. Kansasa Ave. The buildings current owner is the City of Topeka and local preservationists fear the city will want to raze it. The building is on the Register of Historic Kansas Places.